Sabado, Nobyembre 17, 2012

100 Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan, Philippines


View from Quezon Island (PBB House?)


             I've been on the road for more than 4 years now, most of the time job related and I rarely go on a vacation. I remember when I was still in Grade School when I was paying more attention to the photos on my textbooks than the texts. Never had I imagined that there will come a day when I can see those places and experience first hand their majestic beauty and breathtaking scenery. I decided to buy a DSLR  a year ago mostly to capture those memories, landscapes and also to share it with my friends. Maybe I was just carried away by the marketing slogans but I realized that we go through this life once and our experiences, the places we've been to, the different  people we meet... they are the one's worth remembering. Every time I browse all those photos it brings back a certain kind of feeling. I recompose my thoughts that day I took that photo and the stories of locals that they shared with me. I am very blessed indeed, I get to Travel for free and get paid at the same time (hehehe). And for those who are planning to stay in Pangasinan you might want to look  for a cheaper alternative than the PUNTA RIVIERA Resort... My company  spent a fortune for our outing this month (not advisable to my fellow travelers). Your Dome Tent will do just fine in one of the 4 open island resorts in the 100 islands (I don't know about the rest of 120 islands , the boatman told me they are government owned).  Anyways, you'll get your money's worth believe me....

Ciao!... keep shooting #nikonistas
#NEVERSTOPEXPLORING

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento